Monday 17 July 2017

Reading




Blog Title: Term 2 Novel Study


This term I have been reading and studying the novel Fat Four Eyed and Useless

I found this novel ok because there was cool events in the book and the reading out there writing in assmebly was a big event

During the novel I had to complete a thinking map which shows that I can classify how the author has shown the theme of the book.
  •  Year 7/8  Standard
    • I can identify and evaluate the way writers’ use language and ideas to suit their purpose and I can use my growing wide range of academic and content-specific vocabulary to understand texts.

  • Overall I would give this novel a rating of  4/10 ) and I would  recommend it to others to read because it was a good book but personaly I didn't like the setting of the book because if you like books with cool events init it's the book for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment