In ARTS this term we have been learning to:
Select and use techniques and relevant technologies to develop drama practice.
Here is a link to our online modelling book.
- During this unit of learning we:
- Described the characteristics of silent performances.
- Identified different techniques used in silent performances.
- Used these techniques in a variety of different practice situations.
- Worked in a small group to put together our own silent performance.
The most challenging part of this unit of learning was been silent because if somthing went wrong you can't tell them to do that scene
The two things that I enjoyed the most were:
- doing this with my firends and having a good laugh
- we all had the same idea
The story that my group told silently was that I stole the fidget spinner and then I ran into the stage and threw the fidget spinner case away and then I ran off ...........
Overall I think my group worked really well because we all had the same idea so we just clicked and it was so easy to do the process and film the act.