Wednesday 6 September 2017

Formal Letter

WALT: Write a formal letter.


  • Complete the table below to help you reflect on how well you have done this.


What were your next steps that you set at the start of this unit.
Which of these next steps did you achieve?
I just need to add my spelling and punctuation and a better coulson throughout the whole letter  and add the person address I’m sending to.










All of it beset the spacing of the letter that's it .
Which of these next steps did you NOT achieve? Why do you think this was?
Overall what have you learned about writing a formal letter.
Spacing Because I did not read carefully enough through the layout of the letter and I did not space out them.









That Its hard and you need to have both address spacing is imported ,spelling and punctuation.

No comments:

Post a Comment