Wednesday 12 April 2017

current events



Blog Post Title: Current Events Term 1


Current Events Term 1


In Current Events I covered these topics:

  • The design of the Halswell Skate Park and I made a submission to the council.
  • Donald Trump’s Refugee Plan
  • Christchurch Earth Memorial
  • The new Ngā Puna Wai Sports Facility
  • The Red Zone and Avon River Regeneration Plan with a submission to the council.


My favourite topic was skate park because I got to work with my firend brayden and it was a good project .



Here is a link to my learning assessment task on the Red Zone and Avon River Regeneration Plan.


The Reading National Standards I have achieved are (delete the ones that are not relevant)
  • Year 7 and 8
    • Identifying and resolving issues that come from competing information in texts
      gathering, evaluating, and synthesising information across a small range of texts
    • I can use appropriate skills and technologies to find and use a range of texts for specific purposes.


No comments:

Post a Comment